❓ About tweetstorms
I recently discovered that Twitter can be an amazing place to share short, actionable pieces of content that convey one specific message. These are topics that I haven't developed enough to become an essay, and probably never will, but I still find them interesting and worthy of sharing.
Not everything I write on Twitter is saved here, only those pieces of content that have enough value I think someone might be interested in bookmarking. But this content is only the tip of the iceberg, the real value is in the conversation they spark on Twitter. So, after reading them, make sure to click on the link at the end which will take you to the thread on Twitter, and there you'll find a lot of opinions, discussion, and insights.
If you want to read more thoughtful stuff, I also have some short essays where I take a longer time to explore more complex ideas.
These threads are organized into five topics which, for silly reasons, I named after the days of the week. So, every week I try to do two or three of these, and according to the day in which they are published, the topic is more or less consistent.
- 🤯 Mindblowing Mondays are about cool things in Computer Science that are just awesome.
- 🤓 Technical Tuesdays are about practical tools or libraries you can start using right away.
- 🤩 Wisdom Wednesdays are about tips and hints to help you improve and grow as an individual.
- 🧐 Theory Thursdays are about theoretical aspects of Computer Science that are intriguing to me.
- 🤔 Philosophical Fridays are about philosophical aspects of Computer Science for which there is no right answer, just interesting discussions.